Tuesday, October 19, 2010

And So It Shall Be

I haven't updated this blog in a year. I am a totally random weirdo who has been thinking and thinking about what sort of blog to write. I mean, I want to write a blog but my ideas are all over the place. At one point I feel like I could write about party-planning, the next about fashion and styling, the next about TV shows. Then there are times that I want to write about nothing in general, just write and share. So... I've finally decided to not categorize my blog. I'm just going to write about whatever is going on in my life or whatever I feel like simply because I can do that. Instead of worrying about keeping my blog focused on one particular thing, it will suit me better to focus my blog on me... a totally random weirdo who has a lot of interests all across the board. I don't know how many readers I will garner with this method, but it is what it is. And so it shall be.

1 comment:

  1. Write about whatever you feel at the time. Those are the best blogs to me. You will be surprised to see later how it all comes together.

    Chiffon, Lace and Leather Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete