Sunday, October 4, 2009

Love it: Silk Chain-Link Printed Sheath Dress


Been a long time since I've posted. I know. I'm slacking. Doesn't mean I haven't been window shopping online for what I think are great additions to any wardrobe. I'll do better (hopefully) from here on out.

This is my #1 favorite item at Banana Republic at this moment (until new items arrive, of course). This dress is gorgeous in person and fits a variety of body-types (I've seen it on a few different people). It can easily be another one of that versatile pieces that can be worn to work with a cardigan and thick black belt, then at night without the cardigan.

Note: In the store, the dress isn't as short as it appears in this photo. I don't know why it's shown as short as it is on BananaRepublic.com but it really comes to right above the knee, not mid-thigh short as shown.


====================
Copyright © 2009 MerkyViews.com. This feed is for personal, non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement. If you are reading this on another website, please contact dmj650@gmail.com to let me know immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment